We're on the hunt for delivery team members!
01. Delivery Team Responsibilities:
-Safely transporting orders to and from their destination
-Properly reading & interpreting floor plans and invoices while onsite
-Reviewing and restocking orders as they come back to the warehouse
-Interfacing with clients and vendor partners onsite at deliveries
What we’re looking for:
- Have availability to work a variety of hours. Most shifts will be Thursday-Tuesday during the day and evening.
- Capable of working on their feet for long periods of time and lift and move large furniture.
- Be a professional representative of Relics Rentals
- Have a valid driver's license
Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
Our ideal employee is high energy, organized, and adaptable, and takes pride in a job well done.
Do you fit the bill? Email us with your availability at email@example.com
02. Delivery Supervisor a.k.a Our Super Driver
- Can you repair and maintain our loot in tip top shape?
- Play tetris with our loot in box trucks and client vehicles?
- Cautiously hustle at event sites paying attention to order details, all the while minding your manners?
- Manage delivery and will-call logistics
- Schedule delivery personnel as required by size of orders
- Dispatch rental items to dock area for will call or load into trucks for delivery
- Oversee and manage delivery team as necessary
- Assist Logistics & Warehouse Manager when needed
- Organize and clean warehouse as necessary
- Follow procedures set in place for morning and evening warehouse options
- Be on call for delivery crew questions or on-site client emergencies
What we’re looking for:
- Availability to work part time hours Monday-Friday at the Relics Penthouse as well as some flexible weekend availability.
- Capable of working on their feet for long periods of time and lift and move large furniture up to 75 lbs.
- Have excellent communication skills, possess an unwavering attention to detail, and have the ability to perform tasks independently
- Be able to represent Relics Rentals in a professional manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Be comfortable driving a wide variety of vehicles, including box trucks up to 26' in length (no CDL required)
- Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
If you think you've got what it takes, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or please apply below: