Are we on your whitelist?
What is whitelisting? Whitelisting is allowing emails from a certain source, such as , to be allowed into your email inbox.
How to Whitelist an Email in Gmail, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail and Other Internet Service
IMPORTANT: If you find an email from , please take the time to un-spam the email message to say that it is not spam by hitting the “not spam”, “not junk”, or similar button. Doing this will train your program to whitelist our emails!
1. First, if you find email from us in your gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button.
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us.
3. Click on the small downward-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”.
4. Click “Relics Rentals to Contacts list”.
In order to whitelist an email address in AOL, you must add it to your AOL address book. To add any email from to your AOL address book, follow these steps:
1. Search for email from us in the spam folder. If you find an email in the spam folder, then open it and click the Not Spam button.
2. Click the Contacts link (or open your AOL Address Book).
3. Click the +New button.
4. In the New Contact window, enter the email address you received from us into the Primary Email field.
5. Click “Create” Yahoo!
To whitelist with yahoo, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”.
2. Be sure that the address is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If you find an email from Relics Rentals is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”.
Now to create the filter:
1. Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner.
2. Select "Filters" in the bottom left corner.
3. On the Filters page, click, “Add”.
4. Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and add , which tells the system to put email with in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
5. Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select "Inbox".
6. Choose the Add Filter button.
To whitelist our address with hotmail, you will need to add any emails from to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
1. First, if you find email from us in your hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”.
2. Next, check to see if there is an email address from on your Blocked Senders list. If you find an email from us in your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
4. At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link.
5. Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom.
6. Copy and paste the email from us, , where it says “Type an address or domain”.
7. Click the “Add” button.
To whitelist in Outlook, follow these steps:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4. Add the email from us [firstname.lastname@example.org] where it says “Add address”.
5. Click OK.
How to whitelist an email in various web mail providers:
If you use an email system or email application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific email program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this. In most cases, just by adding the From address to your address book, safe list, whitelist or contact list will be sufficient.
If you have any other further issues, feel free to text or call 262-227-3003 for additional help!